EUROPEAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND
INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE!
- Decorates, repairs and produces furniture and other products of wood, pvc, glass, OSB, chipboard, bond, cardboard, mdf, tego, fiberglass with metal structure compartments.
- Selects and prepares the work material;
- Processes all types of wood, wood substitutes or plastics, by cutting, measuring, drilling or joining using manual or electric tools;
- Cut wood boards, MDF and other materials;
- Combines veneers, presses, glues, adjusts and finishes, produces and repairs other wooden objects;
- Remedy any defects found during the work.
- Specific quality procedures for carpentry;
- Technical characteristics of woodworking machines and tools;
- Knows measuring and control instruments.
Level of education:
- Professional carpenter qualification